Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Three Tips to select the best affiliate products

by Kelvin Lee

There are numerous affiliate products in the market and the amount will be increasing in the future as the trend of affiliate marketing increased. Therefore it is very critical for you to be able to identify the correct affiliate products that you should promote.



Below are the 3 tips that you should use to select your affiliate products



1)Quality of products. This is the most important factor I use to select the affiliate products I introduced to my list. I access the quality of the product through the benefits it can bring to my subscribers. First of all, I will look around in the forum on the feedback people give to the product and then I will buy one to try it myself to double confirm the quality. However it is not necessary for you to buy those products you want to promote in the beginning as it will be too taxing for you. All you have to do is to search the web for people's feedback.



2)Relevant of products. You have to verify whether the product is relevant to your subscribers as you should refrain from introducing your subscribers to product that don’t suit their needs.



3)Commission of products. The last factor that I use to select the affiliate products I introduced to my subscribers is the commission I will be receiving from the program. The amount must be justifiable enough for me to promote to my list.



Make sure you give your subscriber those products that you yourself will use and those products that have proven to be useful for you.


To learn more, download my free guide here: "How To Build Yourself A Huge List and Earn A Passive Internet Income"

The Author is a Full Time Internet Marketer after Quitting his day job as an Engineer in a Multinational Company

No comments: